NOTE: TravMed International is not available to U.S. residents of Washington state.
Complete medical insurance, emergency evacuation, repatriation and worldwide 24hr. medical assistance for people working, traveling or living away from home for extended periods of time.
- $1,000,000 Accident and Sickness Expense Benefit (subject to a $100 deductible)
- Medical Evacuation Benefit
- Repatriation of Remains Benefit
- $5,000 Emergency Dental Expense Benefit
- $25,000 Lifetime Maternity Expense Benefit
- $100,000 Home Country Return Benefit
- $25,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
- Option for $100,000 Additional Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
- MEDEX Worldwide Travel Assistance Services more info »
|TravMed International Rates
Rates listed above are on a per month basis. The rates listed are not the total amount for the policy.A includes those countries within Europe, Central America, South America and elsewhere in the world not specifically named under Areas B and C.
Area B includes Africa (every country located on the continent of Africa) and the islands of Madagascar and Seychelles; Russia and the Newly Independent States (formerly the USSR); Middle East and Asia.
Area C includes the United States (its possessions and territories), Canada, the Caribbean Islands and Bermuda.
*Dependent Child: Unmarried child declared on the application, between 15 days and 20 years of age, traveling or residing with their parent(s) outside their home country.
Call 1-800-732-5309 for more information
Get a Quote »