NOTE: TravMed Global is not available to U.S. residents of Washington state. TravMed Global does not cover expenses within the United States.
A comprehensive package of medical insurance, emergency medical evacuation, repatriation and worldwide 24-hour medical assistance.
- $250,000 Accident and Sickness Expense Benefit (subject to the deductible you select)
- Medical Evacuation Benefit
- Repatriation of Remains Benefit
- Emergency Dental Expense Benefit
- $25,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
- Optional Trip Cancellation and Curtailment Benefit
- Option for $100,000 Additional Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
- FrontierMEDEX Worldwide Travel Assistance Services more info »
|TravMed Global Rates
|Premium is based on the deductible you select
||Cost per week
||$23.50 per week
||$19.00 per week
||$16.00 per week
Minimum 2 weeks, Maximum 26 weeks
Other Travel Insurance Coverage
Optional Trip Interruption and Cancellation Insurance - Don't lose your pre-paid non-refundable trip expenses because of a cancellation or interruption.
This insurance cannot be renewed. However, another policy may be purchased. If a new policy is issued, any claims incurred under the previous policy will be considered a pre-existing condition and therefore not covered under the new policy.
TravMed Global covers injuries resulting from random acts of terrorism. However, if it is your intention to travel to an area where a state of war exists, that is faced with the threat of war, or is in a state of civil unrest, that information must be included on the application. Additional premium may be required.
Call 1-800-732-5309 for more information
Get a Quote »