NOTICE: Not available to residents of Washington State.
Our most complete package of accident and sickness insurance, emergency medical evacuation, repatriation and worldwide 24-hour medical assistance for U.S. residents traveling outside of the United States and foreign nationals traveling to the United States.
- Emergency Medical Expenses benefit: $50,000, $100,000, $250,000 or $500,000*
- Deductibles: $100 or $250
- $100,000 Emergency Medical Evacuation benefit
- $20,000 Repatriation of Mortal Remains benefit
- $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit
- Physicians' fees and hospital expenses
- Special trip expenses for accompanying travelers, 18 years of age and younger, to home residence
- Special trip expenses for bringing a companion to your side
- Optional Hazardous Sports Coverage (not available to residents of Washington state)
- FrontierMEDEX Worldwide Travel Assistance Services more info »
* The $500,000 medical benefit option is only available to U.S. residents traveling outside the U.S.
TravMed Choice Rates
Rates for TravMed Choice vary based on your age, selected medical expense benefit, and selected deductible. Refer to Rate Chart for details. A 7-day minimum trip length and 365-day maximum trip length apply.
TravMed Choice may also include Trip Interruption, Incidental Trips to your Home Country, and Extension of Benefits (see full description of coverage for details)
Call 1-800-732-5309 for more information
Get a Quote »
NOTE: TravMed Choice has a maximum Emergency Medical Expense benefit of $50,000 for ages 70-79 and $10,000 for ages 80 and older.