NOTICE: Not available to residents of Washington State. TravMed Abroad does not cover expenses within the United States.
A comprehensive package of short term accident and sickness insurance, emergency medical evacuation, repatriation and worldwide 24-hour medical assistance for U.S. residents traveling outside of the U.S.
- $100,000 Emergency Medical Expense Benefit
- Physicians' fees and hospital expenses
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Special trip expenses for accompanying travelers, 18 years of age and younger, to home residence
- Special trip expenses for bringing a companion to your side
- FrontierMEDEX Worldwide Travel Assistance Services more info »
TravMed Abroad Rates
You pay only $4.00/day ($5.75/day for ages 71-80 or $8.00/day for ages 81-85) and a $25 deductible per illness or injury. A 7-day minimum trip length and 90-day maximum trip length apply.
Annual Frequent Traveler program available for $200/year ($250/year for ages 71-80). No one trip can be more than 30 consecutive days. Please call for quote if the average number of trips per year exceeds five (5).
Other Travel Insurance Coverage
Optional Trip Interruption and Cancellation Insurance - Don't lose your pre-paid non-refundable trip expenses because of a cancellation or interruption. (Price: 6% of the coverage requested.)
Optional Lost Baggage Insurance - Baggage and personal effects can be lost, stolen or damaged while checked with common carriers. Protect your belongings and don't let a problem ruin your trip. (Price: $2.50 per person/per day)
Call 1-800-732-5309 for more information
Get a Quote »